President's Award for Diversity
Annually the President’s Award for Intercultural Engagement & Diversity is presented during the Fall in recognition of significant contributions made that promote awareness of and respect for diversity, create opportunities for intercultural engagement, and build upon Drexel's founding principle of inclusion.
All Drexel University and Drexel University College of Medicine individuals or teams consisting of faculty or staff are eligible for this prestigious award.
See the award recipients on the Human Resources website.
- Contributed to Drexel's commitment to increasing awareness of and respect for diversity and building upon Drexel's founding principle of inclusion.
- Integrated diversity and intercultural engagement efforts into an ongoing program or service at Drexel (i.e., improving upon an existing program).
- Designed and measured diversity and intercultural engagement efforts (i.e., something that can be repeated).
- Implemented diversity and intercultural engagement efforts that leverage resources to reach the entire University community (i.e., creating partnerships among faculty, staff, and students).
- Included a teachable component into the diversity and intercultural engagement efforts (i.e., providing an opportunity to learn something about a particular group, culture, or process).