Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) provides a wide range of services and programs to our students. Our primary responsibility is to provide the necessary information, resources, guidance and support to enable our students to both accomplish academic goals and develop the skills, competency and character necessary to serve with distinction as members of the legal profession.
OSA staff members strive to create an atmosphere of care, excellence and professionalism - three qualities that elevate service to the highest level.
New Registration Section of the Site
Current students now have direct access to registration information and grid schedules via the Registration section of the website.
Graduating Students: What to Know Before You Go
||Late application deadline for March 19 MPRE
||Deadline to schedule appointments for graduation photos with Mary McGovern
||NJ Bar Examiners presentation, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Room 140
|Feb. 10, 11, 18
||Graduation photos, 3rd Floor Gallery
||100 Days to Graduation, Field House
||Last day to complete your graduation application (on DrexelOne)
- View CSO’s “Countdown to Graduation” podcast in the document library on Symplicity.
- Check in with Professor Kraybill regarding bar prep course selection.
- Summer grads, contact Theresa Gallo and Mary McGovern to discuss graduation and commencement.
||NJ Bar application opens
||Graduation Fair, 12 to 2 p.m., 2nd Floor Gallery
||Deadline to complete pro bono hours for honors
||Deadline to file a 2015 tax return
||PA Bar timely application deadline (a hefty surcharge will apply to applications submitted after this date!)
||NJ Bar timely application deadline (a hefty surcharge will apply to applications submitted after this date!)
||NJ Bar application final deadline (no exceptions!)
||PA Bar late filing application deadline
- Stop by OSA or CSO to complete a Symplicity transcript opt-in form.
- Loan Exit Counseling at www.studentloans.gov for Direct Student Loans, www.esci.net for Perkins Loans.
||PA Bar 2nd late filing application deadline
||PA Bar final deadline (no exceptions!)
- Inquire with loan servicer(s) about grace periods; arrange for a forbearance if needed for the bar exam period.
||MPRE application deadline for August 13 MPRE
||Late MPRE application deadline for August 13 MPRE
||PA Bar Exam (PT)
||PA and NJ Bar Exam (MBE)
||NJ Bar Exam (PT)
- Schedule a loan repayment advising appointment with Mary de Rivera.