Registration for the Summer and Fall semesters occurs in early April, and for Spring semester in mid-October. Students may check their registration times in DrexelOne approximately one month before registration.
- In advance of registration, students are invited to attend (or view online) any general advising presentations offered, as well as consult with their faculty advisor. Additionally, rising third-year students may want to schedule an appointment with Prof. Coleman to ensure that all requirements are being satisfied in preparation for graduation.
- If a course is full, students can put themselves on a waitlist for that particular course by selecting the waitlist option in Banner. Students who are added to a waitlist are not guaranteed to be registered for that course, so students should sign up for other courses to complete their course schedules. Waitlist eligibility does not override other registration restrictions.
- Students must obtain permission from Prof. Clare Coleman, Director of Advising, to make schedule changes after the online Add/Drop period has ended, beginning the second week of classes. Permission will only be granted with good cause. Students permitted to drop a course after the second week of classes will receive a grade of “W” (withdrawal). No courses may be added after the second week of classes. Specific add drop/dates can be found on the term’s registration materials page in Community Property.
- Students who fall below 9 total credits in the Fall or Spring terms are not considered full-time students in residence and may no longer be eligible for scholarships or financial aid.
- The maximum amount of credits a student may register for in the Fall and Spring is 15. Students must seek permission from Dean Filler to take 16 credits. Summer students may take up to 9 credits. Students in the Fast Forward program only may take up to 17 credits in the Fall and Spring term.
- Students registering for online JD courses must consult these guidelines before registering.
Summer 2014-15 Registration (login required)
Spring 2014-15 Registration (login required)
Fall 2014-15 Registration (login required)