Setting up Drexel Computer Accounts
Why do I need a Drexel computer account?
- To access your email
- To register for university housing
- To pay your bill online by credit card (Amex, Mastercard, Discover)
- To access the wireless internet
- To access computers on campus
Find the Drexel University ID number that was provided with your ELC acceptance letter. (If you do not have an ID number, contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to http://accounts.drexel.edu and click on the link “Click here to pick up your first accounts”
- Enter your 8-digit University ID number (example: 12345678)
- Enter your birth date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Enter your U.S. zip code if you have one (example: 19104)
- If this does not work, try selecting your home country.
- If this still does not work, go to the ELC Front Desk.
- A new page will open showing the Drexel University Acceptable Use Policy. You must agree to this policy in order to continue.
- A new page will open displaying your temporary password. Please continue to the next page.
- The final page will display your Drexel University User ID and your temporary password.
- Be sure to write down your User ID and Temporary Password.
- If you would like to change your temporary password, please continue to the bottom of the page and click the button to go to your Accounts Management Page.