DrPH, MS, MBA
Health Systems and Sciences Research
1601 Cherry Street, Room 706
Dr. Paulina Sockolow is an Assistant Professor, College of Nursing and Health Professions, Drexel University.
Her research has been funded by AHRQ, Peking Union Medical Center Hospitals, and Drexel University.
Her research interests include:
- Health information technology (HIT) evaluation in community settings
- Use of HIT to reduce health disparities
- HIT implementation barriers and success factors
- Cross-national comparisons
- Consumers’ use of mobile HIT
She received the Charles D. Flagle Award for her dissertation. Her Electronic Health Record Nurse Satisfaction (EHRN) survey has been added to the AHRQ HIT Knowledge Library Survey Compendium.