Part Time Instructor
Nutrition Sciences Department
Bellet Building, Rm.422
Nyree Dardarian, MS, RD, LDN is dietitian licensed and registered with the American Dietetic Association and the state of Pennsylvania. She completed her BS in Food and Nutrition from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania, her internship with Sodexho (formerly The Wood Company), and her MS in Clinical Nutrition from Drexel University.
The focal point of her research is metabolism and energy balance. Her research has been presented at the Annual Public Health Association Meeting and Exhibition and the North American Association for the Study of Obesity. She joined the Nutrition Sciences Department in 2009.
Courses taught include:
- NFS 203 Life Cycle Nutrition
- NFS 220 Normal and Lifespan Nutrition
- NFS 230 Intermediate Nutrition
- NFS 315 Nutrition and Chronic Disease
- NFS 431 Nutrition Counseling
- NFS 444 Medical Nutrition Therapy II
- NFS 370/680 Foodservice Systems Management