Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
DPT Mission Statement
To prepare competent, compassionate doctors of physical therapy by promoting excellence, evidence-based practice and lifelong learning, and to graduate innovative practitioners who exhibit civic and professional responsibility in diverse healthcare and community environments.
Drexel’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program
- Is a 2 ½ year curriculum offered in 10 academic quarters
- Puts Student pursuit of excellence first with supportive faculty
- Includes 38 weeks of clinical education with an additional integrated practice series
- Uses state-of-the-art technology including iPods, Smartphones and our Standardized Patient Lab
- 100% pass rate on state board licensure examination for the 30 years of the program. For more student outcome information go to http://www.drexel.edu/physicalTherapy/programs/dpt/learnMore/outcomes/
- Offers Dean’s Merit Scholarships for qualified students: $25,000-$62,500 over length of program
Physical Therapy Information
Download Physical Therapy Fact Sheet
For an overview of DPT Admissions and Curriculum, read our fact sheet. Doctor of Physical Therapy Fact Sheet. (PDF)
Email to Learn More about Physical Therapy
To learn more about the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program and the application process, email us at email@example.com.
For more information about a physical therapy education
Go to www.apta.org/prospectivestudents.