Master of Health Administration
- A completed application.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- At least two years of previous health care experience is preferred
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended.
- You must supply transcripts regardless of the number of credits earned or the type of school you attended.
- Instead of hard copy transcripts, your post-secondary institution can supply official electronic transcripts directly to Drexel University Online through a password secured link or website (use our email address, email@example.com.)
- If you do not list all post-secondary institutions on your application and these appear on transcripts received from other institutions, your application will not be reviewed until you have submitted the remaining transcripts.
- Use our Transcript Lookup Tool to assist you in contacting your previous institutions.
- Two letters of recommendation
- You may use our electronic letter of recommendation service
- If a recommender prefers to submit an original, hard copy letter, please remind them that it must include an ink signature and be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Personal Essay of approximately 500-750 words detailing your personal interests and career goals, including your motivation for pursuing a career in health care management.
- Admissions interview may be required
- Additional requirements for International Students
All submitted materials become the property of Drexel University.