Facilities and Parking
The Drexel Recreation Center offers state-of-the-art athletic facility equipment along with a number of recreational services and amenities to meet the personal and group fitness needs of our members, including:
- 18,000 square feet of exercise equipment space, featuring 120 pieces of cardiovascular equipment, over 300 total pieces of strength equipment including benches, racks, rowers, barbells, and dumbbells
- 13,000-sq. ft. Maplewood multipurpose gymnasium
- Three-lane, elevated indoor Mondo Track
- Two aerobic studios with a variety of group exercise classes that are included with membership
- Climbing wall featuring top rope, bouldering, and lead climbing
- Six-lane, 25-yard swimming pool
- Two international squash courts with viewing area and spectator seating
Members may use any of the Recreation Center's facilities during open hours. Certain areas may not be available at all times due to scheduled activities and open hours are subject to change without notice.
Check the Recreation Center Calendar for group fitness classes and activity postings or stop by the Welcome Center for more information.