IRT has partnered with The Computer Fixer to service all hardware problems.
Visit The Computer Fixer Official Website
Carry-In Repair Solutions
Drexel University students, faculty and staff
Students, staff, and Philadelphia computer users carry in their computers, Macs and printers for repair. Our service center is located on Drexel University’s campus. Students receive discounted pricing; university ID required.
Coverage throughout University City in Philadelphia including: Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania
The Computer Fixer provides consistent, fast and reliable Philadelphia area service. From a 25 mile radius of Philadelphia, you can rely on quality, professional repair solutions.
Your place or ours
The Computer Fixer will pick up carry-in repairs from designated locations, bring them to our repair facilities, provide expert repair, and promptly return them to the pickup location. It is a simple, fast service solution that enhances your IT department, school or business. There is no pick up charge for university departments.
The Computer Fixer is the only Philadelphia computer service center over 25 years old. We were the 1st in Philadelphia and one of the first service centers in the country.
The Computer Fixer has provided over 50,000 in-warranty repairs on computers such as Apple, Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM/Lenovo, and Sony since 1986. We have provided PC, MAC and Hewlett Packard laser printer service and out-of-warranty repairs for over 100,000 computers. Our service center is located behind the Drexel dragon statue in the Korman Building at 33rd and Market Streets.
University Technology Solutions
Cost-effective hardware support for IT
The Computer Fixer, a vendor to Drexel University, The University of Pennsylvania, Cabrini and Neumann Colleges, Philadelphia University, University of the Arts and the University of the Sciences, is the Philadelphia leading provider of higher education hardware support for information technology services. We offer hardware support programs for:
- University customers in centralized or distributed campus environments
- Mobile workforces: home office and “on-the-go”
- Universities and colleges in the Philadelphia area
- Teaching hospitals; Drexel College of Medicine, UPENN School of Medicine
- All university customers at our local service center for carry in and ship in repairs
- University students, employees, schools and departments
- Anybody with a new computer - we process your manufacturer’s warranty repair. We save you time and money. The Computer Fixer will do everything for you from: communicating with manufacturer’s technical support, ordering, receiving and shipping parts, and performing the repair. You just contact The Computer Fixer, we do the rest!
The Computer Fixer understands the need to reduce costs while providing trouble free hardware support to keep your computers, Mac’s and laser printers up and running. That’s why we provide services in a single source model. Simplify your service needs. The Computer Fixer would be delighted to learn more about your business and share how we can keep your company up and running at a price you can afford. Please call us at 215-387-5900.
Our services include:
- Hardware maintenance and support
- New computer installation, software installation, and manufacturer warranty support for Apple, Dell, IBM/Lenovo and Sony
- Remote offices and “on-the-go” mobile users
- On demand services; moves, roll outs, data recovery and backup, preventative maintenance and other resource-intensive projects
- Laser printer repair
We offer a single point of contact and accountability, even for multi-vendor projects. The Computer Fixer delivers service that starts with planning and ends with reporting so that you can focus on other issues.
Call 215-387-5900 or “place a service request” at www.thecomputerfixer.com
- Laser Printer Repair and Service performed at your office
- Computer Data Recovery
- Crashed hard drive? We can help with your emergency.
Never assume your valuable data can’t be recovered – we find that your data is recoverable the majority of the time. The Computer Fixer’s data recovery service restores critical information from hard drives.
Hardware installation services
- Computer: PC, MAC, & Laptop configuration and set up
- Printer installation and configuration
- Data transfer from old to new computer
- Enable remote users to connect to computers at the office
Additional hardware support services
- 4 year extended manufacturer’s warranty
- Order and receive parts
- Computer Fixer does the time consuming phone support
- Upgrade memory and hard drives
- Relocate computers, printers and servers
Jay Powell: email@example.com
Chris Gordon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (215) 387-5900