Myths & Movements: Reimagining Higher Education Assessment
The Regional Conference on assessment to be held on September 10-12, 2014 will engage attendees in rich conversation through interactive presentations, snapshot sessions, and plenary addresses on such topics as:
- How are you reimagining higher education assessment?
- How do we grapple with improving learning outcomes while controlling educational costs?
- How do we communicate our assessment findings to our various publics?
- How do we use assessment to maintain/sustain public credibility about higher ed?
- How is higher education redefining assessment practices?
- How do we create a teaching-/student-centered campus assessment culture?
Attendees will enjoy three days of thought provoking speakers, workshops and invaluable networking on Drexel's beautiful campus, just minutes from the heart of historic Philadelphia and the birthplace of our nation. Special lodging rates have been secured at the Sonesta Hotel in the center of Philadelphia's downtown area. Shuttle service to and from the Sonesta Hotel to the Drexel campus, just minutes away, will be provided and is included in conference registration.
Conference Registration Costs
Conference Fee: $375/person
Early Bird Registration: $300/person ending July 15, 2014
Group Rate (3 or more from same institution): $275/person
One-day [Thursday] fee: $200