Discussion with Fashion Executive Steffanie Secol
January 26, 2006 —
Aspects of Fashion & Merchandising presents a lecture and discussion with Steffanie Secol, Vice President, Sales & Marketing for footwear importer and wholesaler Pazzo, Inc. In her position, Ms. Secol is involved in fashion forecasting, line building, merchandising, sales management, advertising and promotion. She works closely with the designers, salespeople and retailers alike. Ms. Secol will discuss the process of bringing a product to market, from design concept to consumer purchase.
- Nesbitt Hall, Stein Auditorium (Room 111), 33rd & Market Street
- Wednesday, January 25 @ 6pm
- Free and Open to the Public
- Sponsored by Antoinette Westphal College of Media, Arts & Design, Fashion Design Program
- For Information: 215.895.0238, Emil DeJohn