Drexel Dance Ensemble Spring Concert 2007
May 31, 2007
The Drexel University Dance Ensemble presents their spring dance concert, Moving Forward. The concert features two professionally choreographed works along with a piece that integrates digital media technology with dance by Digital Media graduate student Lauren Mandilian. Moving Forward consisting of ten dances will present pieces that explore the theme of society in the future; reflections on the past and the changes it inspires. Throughout the concert, the technical skills of the Drexel Dance Ensemble will be combined with computer programming from College of Engineering, and cutting edge digital media technology to create a dynamic arts environment unlike anything ever seen at the Mandell Theater before.
The concerts will run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, May 31, June 1 &2 at 8 PM in the Mandell Theater, 33rd and Chestnut Sts., Drexel University.
- Who: Drexel University Dance Ensemble
- What: Spring Dance Concert: Moving Forward
- Where: Mandell Theater, 33rd & Chestnut Sts, Drexel University
- When: Thursday-Saturday, May 31, June 1 & 2, 2007 at 8:00PM
- Cost: All Students $5/ General Public $7
- More Information: 215-895-ARTS (2787)