DGDG (Drexel Game Developers Group)
The goals of the Drexel Game Developers are to:
• To encourage the academic and social development of The University’s student body.
• To promote the fields involved with game development, including Computer Science, Digital Media, and Music, to The University’s student body.
• To serve as the University’s student chapter of professional organizations related to the fields associated with game development.
• To represent the interests of The University’s student body to the related departments, notably Computer Science and Digital Media, and the Colleges that administrate said departments.
• To create a relaxed sense of community, which enriches classroom learning both intellectually and socially.
• To assist students in professional development by encouraging projects, forums, discussions, networking, and other forms of community involvement.
Learn more about the DGDG here.