Center for Women in Law
The Center for Women in Law at The University of Texas School of Law is the premier educational institution devoted to the success of the entire spectrum of women in law, from first-year law students to the most experienced and accomplished attorneys. It combines theory with practice, identifying and addressing the persistent issues facing individual women and the profession as a whole. The Center serves as a national resource to convene leaders, generate ideas, and lead change.
The Center advocates for significant and lasting changes in the law and the practice of law by:
• Building a national movement by facilitating strategic partnerships through its Consortium for Advancing Women Lawyers;
• Providing leadership programs that position women lawyers for success at all stages in their careers;
• Promoting best practices for advancing women in law firms, businesses, and other organizations;
• Advocating for creative solutions that allow women to raise families while building legal careers;
• Providing a center for academic research;
• Serving as a resource to law firms, businesses and other organizations across Texas and throughout the U.S.
To learn more about the Center for Women in Law, please visit: www.centerforwomeninlaw.org.