• A minimum cumulative grade point average (G.P.A.) of 2.0
• Completion of all required courses
• Completion of required Drexel Co-op Units (for Co-op students only)
• No outstanding/incomplete grades (includes grades that were not reported [NGR], In-Progress [INP], or Incomplete [INC])
• Senior Privilege affords a student a one-time opportunity to make up a failing grade in a required course by taking an additional final examination
• Please refer to the Senior Privilege policy located at http://www.drexel.edu/provost/registrar/seniorprivilege.asp
• Senior Privilege does not exempt students from attending class or taking final exams in courses for which they are enrolled during the last term of their senior year
• Senior Privilege forms can be obtained at SRC.