• A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
• Completion of required courses
• No outstanding/incomplete grades (includes grades that were not reported [NGR], In-Progress [INP], or Incomplete [INC])
• If you are in a master's degree program that requires a thesis to be submitted to Hagerty Library, you must complete thesis formatting prior to library submission. Information about thesis formatting can be found at www.library.drexel.edu/services/thesisbinding.html.
For Doctoral Degree Students
• Clearance for doctoral degrees is granted by the Office of Graduate Studies. Clearing will take place on June 9, 10 and 11.
• If you will be graduating in the spring term and plan to attend a Commencement ceremony on Saturday, June 14, you must complete all requirements and submit your Completion form to the Office of Graduate Studies no later than June 4. (This assumes dissertation defense, format review, submission to Hagerty Library and submission of all grades by that date. For information about thesis formatting and doctoral student clearance as well as a doctoral student graduation checklist, visit www.drexel.edu/graduatestudies/audience/graduating/doctoral.html.)
• Doctoral degree candidates who will be participating in Commencement should make arrangements with their faculty advisors to attend the ceremony. The Office of Graduate Studies will be sending you more information on the Commencement ceremony as well as the hooding ceremony.