Undergraduate Research Grants
The Office of Undergraduate Research supports undergraduate students who are selected to present their research at discipline-specific conferences, as well as at undergraduate research conferences. After being selected to present at a conference, undergraduate students can submit the Undergraduate Research/Travel Grant Application for partial travel funds. The OUR provides reimbursements up to $250 for domestic conferences and up to $500 for international conferences.
To be eligible for this funding, you must be:
- An undergraduate student
- Accepted to present your work at a discipline-specific conference
- Matched with your mentor on the Discover website
The process for receiving funding:
- Be accepted to present your work at a discipline-specific conference.
- Fill out the Office of Undergraduate Research Travel Grant Application [link to PDF]
- Submit the Travel Grant Application to the Office of Undergraduate Research before traveling to the conference.
- Receive a decision via email about funding from OUR staff.
- Keep all receipts while at the conference.
- Submit receipts to the Office of Undergraduate Research upon your return from the conference to receive a reimbursement.