While Drexel has a reputation for academic excellence, we know that students can't truly thrive without a comfortable, engaging environment. That's why we offer over 300 student clubs, societies, and organizations.
- Athletics – Get information on men's and women's sports and recreational athletics, buy tickets to games, and learn about Drexel's state-of-the-art athletic facilities.
- Commuter and Transfer Student Engagement – Support and services to help commuter students participate in campus activities and feel more connected to Drexel.
- Dining Services – Find out more about locations, menus, and dining plans for our campus eateries, which include everything from a traditional dining hall to Starbucks to Chik-fil-A.
- Drexel Family Association – The Drexel Family Association is your best way to get involved in the Drexel community.
- International Students and Scholars Services (ISSS) – Drexel's ISSS offers a vast array of programs and services to more than 1,800 international students, scholars, and faculty.
- Philadelphia – Explore our hometown, the nation's fifth largest city.
- Residential Living – Learn about the ways that students live, study, and socialize in our 10 campus residence halls.
- University Events – Upcoming University events both academic and recreational.