The cornerstone of a Drexel education is a commitment to experiential learning. Drexel students are deeply engaged in their fields of study, and all Drexel undergraduates have the opportunity to begin their careers well before graduation. One of the best ways to do this is through Drexel Co-op — a co-operative education program that allows Drexel students to gain up to 18 months of salaried, real-world job experience while working toward a degree. It's no wonder that recent Drexel graduates typically earn a higher starting salary.
But Drexel Co-op is just one of the ways we show our dedication to hands-on learning. Our students are also engaged in unique research opportunities throughout almost all disciplines of science, humanities, and the arts. With additional offerings including the Pennoni Honors College and our Study Abroad program, Drexel students have every opportunity to take academic excellence beyond the classroom.
- Academic Calendars – Refer to these University calendars to ensure you meet academic and financial aid deadlines throughout the year.
- Colleges and Schools – Explore the full-time undergraduate academic offerings from Drexel colleges and schools.
- Drexel Co-op – Learn about Drexel students' opportunities to get real work experience before graduation.
- Libraries – Get information about Drexel's libraries and access to electronic resources.
- Pennoni Honors College – The Pennoni Honors College offers a variety of opportunities and benefits to high-achieving undergraduate students.
- Study Abroad – The Study Abroad Office offers opportunities to study in Japan, Italy, Costa Rica, Ireland, and more.
- Summer Institutes for High School Students – Drexel's summer academic programs are open to highly motivated high school students who wish to explore what a university-level program is all about.
- University Course Catalog – Descriptions of courses for all of Drexel's academic programs.
- Drexel Learning Center – The DLC provides tutoring and other resources to ensure that academic excellence is within every student's grasp.
- Disability Resources – Drexel is committed to providing equal opportunities and access to education, employment, programs, and activities at the University.