Logo, Identification, Photography, and Graphics
- All print and Web communications should clearly be identified as originating from Drexel University through the use of the logo.
- All other logos should remain secondary to the University logo.
- The words "Drexel University" must appear on the cover of every printed piece.
- All print communications must include Drexel's Web address: www.drexel.edu.
- The dragon may be used as a design element, but does not replace the logo.
- All radio and TV station (WKDU, DUTV) identifications and other electronic media must clearly identify their association with Drexel.
- The University Communications staff are available for consultation or assistance in the use of the logo.
- Use of photographs of Drexel students, faculty and staff must be accompanied by a release form, signed, witnessed, and dated for security and copyright issues.
- Images or graphics must be in .EPS, .JPG, or .PNG format.
Questions regarding clarification or interpretation of situations or with regard to photography or graphics not covered by these guidelines should be referred to the director of Publications.