For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Employees and Faculty

Who can I call if I have questions about my paycheck?

You can call the Payroll Office at 215-895-2885.

How do I request a travel expense reimbursement?

You can find the procedure for requesting travel expense reimbursement on the Comptrollers website.

Also check out these handy FAQs on travel expenses.

How do I change my tax status or withholding?

You can change your tax status and withholding by completing and submitting a W-4 form.

Learn how to get the W-4 form and fill it out on the Payroll website.

How do I request a Travel Advance?

You can find the procedure for requesting a travel advance on the Comptrollers website.

What is the typical turn-around time for an Advance or a Reimbursement and who can I contact if I have questions?

An advance can be issued up to 7 days prior to a business trip. Reimbursement for travel expenses are made by check or direct deposit by completing a Travel Expense Reimbursement Report (PDF), and typically take 7 to 10 days.