Drexel Autism Support Program
The Drexel Autism Support Program (DASP) is a student-centered program for current Drexel students with the goal of promoting academic competency, self-advocacy, interpersonal skills, independent living, and social integration.
- Developmental Feedback
What DASP Provides
- One-on-One Peer Mentoring/Coaching
- Supplemental Case Management with Professional Staff
- Social Events
What DASP does not provide
- Diagnosis, psychotherapy, or accommodations
- Alternative pathways to Drexel admissions
- Mediation or advocacy
- Communication with administration or faculty on behalf of any student
- Guarantee of students' academic performance or persistence at Drexel University
To Apply for Program Services
DASP does not require its participants to provide documentation of a diagnosis. Current and/or prospective Drexel students may apply and/or inquire by emailing the program Director, Dr. Gerard D. Hoefling, at email@example.com or calling 215.895.1383.