For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


At times you may wish to talk to a Counseling Center staff member in order to get advice about how to encourage someone you care about to get help, or to ask general questions about other issues that are causing you distress. In those cases you may contact the Counseling Center at 215.895.1415 (University City campus) or 215.762.7625 (Center City campus) and ask to speak with one of our staff members about your concerns. Consultation services are also always available to faculty and staff members who wish to discuss their concerns about a student.