Promoting and supporting the general well-being of the Drexel community
The offices within Counseling & Health support students with personal, physical, and psychological challenges that interfere with their ability to complete their academic goals.
Drexel strives to educate students to embrace good health practices and offer programs and services to assist with maintaining good health, psychologically and physically.
Services are provided to undergraduate and graduate students, directly and indirectly. Services are also provided to faculty and staff through Victim Support and Intervention Services, as well as consultation and referral services through the Counseling Center. Overall health, and alcohol and other drug related educational materials and workshops are also provided to all members of the Drexel community throughout the year.
At other times our services are indirectly beneficial to all members of the Drexel community, as in monitoring policy compliance with health insurance and current immunizations which exists to protect the general health and well-being of the University community.
- Promoting and supporting the general well-being of the Drexel community
- Provide services to enhance students’ personal, emotional, social, and academic growth.
- Promote immunization and health insurance compliance for a healthier campus
- Provide a full range of health services
- Providing support services to assist with educational, personal, intellectual, professional and social recovery
- Assist students in choosing healthy options in challenging everyday situations
- Ensure equal access for students, employees, and the Drexel community.
- Peer Counseling helpline