Engaging Off-Campus Students through learning, community development and support
Looking to live off-campus? The Office of Commuter, Graduate and Transfer Student Programs and Services (CGTSPS) can help!
CGTSPS provides numerous resources and services to assist students as they navigate through the entire process of moving and living off-campus.
Drexel’s Off-Campus Housing website is a one-stop shop for a student’s off-campus housing needs.
Use the Off-Campus Housing website to:
- Search for apartments in the University City and greater Philadelphia areas
- Buy or sell furniture or find future roommates through the Message Boards
- Learn more about leases, off-campus safety, sustainability, and more through the many worksheets and guides in the Resources section.
CGTSPS hosts an annual Housing Fair, which brings over thirty landlords and community partners to campus to connect with Drexel students. The professional staff is also available by appointment to assist
students with searching for housing or to mediate off-campus situations. CGTSPS strives to facilitate landlord tenant interactions and empowers students to seek solutions to off-campus challenges and
to advocate for themselves.
Throughout the academic year, CGTPS offers educational workshops to educate students on being responsible tenants and good neighbors. Workshops cover a variety of off-campus housing related topics, including:
searching for housing; budgeting for the off-campus experience; and the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants.
- Maintains apartment database, message boards, and resource pages
- Assists off-campus students in searching for housing and resolving landlord/tenant concerns
- Provides workshops and online resources to educate students to be smart renters and responsible tenants.
- Hosts Annual Housing Fair