November 7 - 9, 2014
Parents and family members of all ages are invited to campus to reconnect with their student. Family Weekend includes a variety of casual events, activities, and receptions that will allow families to experience student life on campus while enjoying the beautiful fall weather in Philadelphia.
Family Weekend Tickets and RSVP
The Ticketing and RSVP website will be open in early October.
Registration is not required to attend Family Weekend. However, several events do require that you purchase tickets to attend. We also ask that you RSVP to free events, so we have a good idea of how many people to expect.
Parking: Parking Garage (34th and Ludlow streets)
Families are limited to one parking permit. Please request a parking permit on the ticketing and RSVP website. Permits will be emailed one week prior to Family Weekend. Please print the permit and display on the dash of your vehicle.
Parking for additional vehicles may be purchased on-campus for $8 to $13/day.
Ticket Will Call and Concierge Service: Recreation Center (33rd and Market streets)
Paid tickets, schedules and Family Weekend merchandise will be available throughout the weekend. Specific times will be posted on the schedule of events below.
Meals are not included as part of the Family Weekend schedule so families can spend quality time together during those times. Please utilize Open Table to make reservations at restaurants throughout the city. We will also host a concierge service to assist with travel and reservation information.
Schedule of Events
- Most events occur on Saturday, Nov. 8, 2014 on the University City Campus
- Events marked with an asterisk (*) are ticketed events
- Most tickets cost $25 per person - including students
- Do not purchase tickets directly from the tour companies unless you would like to take part in a sold out tour on your own. Most Family Weekend tours are private tours and tickets must be purchased through the University.
Saturday, November 8
- 9:30 to 11 a.m. - Brunch with Mario the Dragon with arts and crafts for young children
- 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Fall Fest with carnival games and food
- 3 to 4:30 p.m. - Drexel Family Association annual meeting
- 4:30 to 6 p.m. - President's Wine and Cheese Reception
Travel and Hotels
Visit the Travel and Hotels page for hotel discounts and other travel information. Please make travel plans as soon as possible. We are working with a variety of local hotels to provide parents and family members with special discounts.
Most events occur on Saturday, Nov.8, 2014, so please make travel plans on Friday and Sunday.