Lodging and Hotels
On-campus lodging is provided in a vacant residence hall room on campus. While most students choose to stay on-campus during Orientation, most parents and families take advantage of hotel discounts using the link at the bottom of this page.
- On-campus lodging is available during Summer Orientation sessions only.
- Please review the Guest Housing Agreement for the rules and regulations.
- Linens are provided. However, many participants choose to bring their own pillows, blankets or towels.
- View the Arrival Instructions for information about when and where to check-in.
- We are able to offer Disability and Dietary Accommodations to make sure your Orientation experience is as positive as possible.
Note: Staying on campus during Orientation does not include the standard amenities normally found in hotels (toiletries, televisions, etc.).
New Student Lodging
- One night of lodging is provided free of charge.
- Students will share a traditional-style room with one other student of the same sex.
- Additional nights (up to one night early arrival and one night late departure) cost $40 per person, per night.
- Staying in the residence hall is not mandatory, but highly recommended to get the full on-campus experience.
Parent and Family Lodging
- On-campus lodging for parents & families costs $70 per person, per night.
- Parents & families traveling alone will receive a private room in a shared suite with one other single family member of the same sex.
- Parents & families traveling together will receive an entire suite to themselves.
- Additional nights (up to one night early arrival and one night late departure) are also available at the rate listed above.
Staying at a local hotel will allow you to take advantage of comfortable amenities and experience life in the city. View the Philadelphia Travel and Hotels website for a list of discounts and hotels within walking distance to the University City Campus.