Registration & Fees
Orientation Registration Updates
Updated 5/14/2013: Registration for Summer and Fall Orientation is now open! Please follow the instructions below to register.
However, there seems to be a problem with processesing credit card payments. This does not affect your ability to register for your session and have your spot saved. As soon as this issue is resolved you may log in again to processes your payment.
We can also process payments over the phone (215-895-1451) or in person when you arrive on campus for Orientation.
- Pre-registration opens two months before each Orientation date.
- Do not make travel arrangements until you register for an Orientation session, as each session is limited to 325 students.
- Please review the Orientation Fees below before registering for Orientation.
- Pre-registration closes 2 business days prior to the beginning of each Orientation session. Any last-minute changes to your registration must be made in person during on-site registration.
How to Register
Follow the directions below to login and register for New Student Orientation.
You may experience problems using the Internet Explorer browser. Complete the following steps using the Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers.
- Click here to pick up your Drexel Connect account and set up your account. If you already picked up your Drexel Connect account, you may skip to step number two.
- Click here to login to the Drexel Connect Portal. The system may require you to complete several extra steps (for example: 1098 verification, tuition payment agreement, emergency contact information, and current residence address) before being able to register for Orientation.
- Select the Student tab at the top of the page.
- Select More Banner Web Registration link at the bottom of the menu.
- Double click on the Student Services tab to refresh the menu items.
- Select New Student Orientation Registration.
On-Site Registration & Check-In
- Pre-registration is required for all Orientation sessions. It is not recommended that you walk-in to any Orientation session without pre-registering.
- On-site registration is in place to make last minute changes to your records, add/remove family members to/from your registration, and process last minute payments.
- All registered students and family members should check-in to Orientation upon arriving on campus.