CEO LEAD Certified Workshops
What is a CEO LEAD-certified workshop?
A workshop planned by a student organization or campus partner (Drexel office or department) that creates leadership development opportunities for the Drexel student body
Workshops that qualify to be CEO LEAD Certified will:
- Be listed on the master CEO LEAD program calendar
- Be included in the weekly listserv email
- Award students attending 1 CEO LEAD credit
- Be marketed by the CEO LEAD program and Student Leadership and Traditions
How do I get my organization's/department's workshop to be "CEO LEAD Certified"?
Complete the CEO LEAD Certified Workshop Request Form via DragonLink at least two weeks prior to your workshop date.
Upon submission, your request will be reviewed and considered for the CEO LEAD calendar. You will be notified within one week of your submission date as to whether or not your workshop/event qualifies as a CEO LEAD Certified workshop.
Once my workshop request is approved and is "CEO LEAD Certified", what do I do now?
- Include the following message with any workshop advertising (i.e. flyers, DrexelNow, InfoNet, Drexel calendar, etc.): A CEO LEAD-certified workshop. For more details, visit drexel.edu/leadership.
- Include the CEO LEAD logo on all marketing materials and email copies to CEOLEAD@drexel.edu.
- Ensure your attendees receive CEO LEAD credit by tracking workshop attendance and having participants complete a brief 60-second evaluation. Download the sign-in sheet template and survey evaluations via the CEO LEAD DragonLink page.
- Submit workshop sign-in sheets and survey evaluations within 72 hours of the conclusion of your workshop. Electronic copies can be submitted via email to CEOLEAD@drexel.edu. Alternately, hard copies of these materials can be dropped off in the mailbox located outside of the office of the Director of Student Leadership Development & Traditions located in Room 32F in the SORC – lower level, Creese Student Center.
Workshop Presenters and Topics
CEO LEAD workshops are facilitated by Drexel faculty, professional staff, students and alumni, as well as corporate and community partners.