Undergraduate Student Government Association
The Undergraduate Student Government Association (USGA) will fairly represent the students of the University and foster relations between the students and the University community.Utilizing each representative’s purposed relationship within the different departments of Drexel, the USGA seeks to achieve promotion of the student voice through consistent student outreach and facilitation of student involvement.
The USGA will act as a catalyst for seamless communication between students and administration to deliver improvements on behalf of the Drexel Student Body.
Elections - 2015-2016
Election voting will take place Wednesday, May 20 at 9 a.m. to Wednesday, May 27 at 5 p.m.
If you are interested in running for a representative position, please read the Election Packet and complete the following steps:
- Submit 2015-2016 USGA Representative Application (on DragonLink) by Monday, May 11 at 5 p.m.
- Collect signatures from 35 fellow undergraduate students on “USGA Nomination Form” attesting that you will be a strong representative
- Have a professor, supervisor or professional colleague fill out the “USGA Recommendation Form”
- Attend one of the MANDATORY USGA Information Sessions
These sessions will be held in the USGA Office in Creese Student Center, room 051 on the following days and times:
- Sunday, May 3, at 12 p.m.
- Monday, May 4, 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 7:30 p.m.
Drexel's USGA representatives are elected every year and work as intermediaries between the students and Drexel's administration.
Engagement and Operations Assembly
Student Life Assembly
Academic Affairs Assembly