Creating seamless opportunities and engaging environments for all students
The Office of Campus Engagement oversees the many aspects of connecting students to campus by engaging them in co-curricular activities. Its mission is to provide social, cultural and educational opportunities that promote student involvement outside of the classroom.
Campus Engagement has oversight of the development of leadership programs; program planning; commuter, off-campus, graduate, and transfer student programs and services; community service at the institution; the fraternity and sorority life experience; the funding of all student organizations through the student allocation fee; and orientation for all new students at the University on the University City Campus and the Center City Campus.
- Engaging off-campus students through education, inclusion and support.
- Developing community members to be responsible, educated and good citizens.
- Creating a seamless transition for all new students.
- Providing students with meaningful opportunities to learn and develop leadership, interpersonal, programming, and organizational skills.
- Creating student activity fee systems for students by students.