Certification of Enrollment
All certifications of enrollment can be obtained through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse. Drexel University has authorized the National Student Loan Clearinghouse to issue all official certifications of enrollment on behalf of the University.
Please follow the instructions to obtain your certification of enrollment:
- Log in to DrexelOne
- Select the Students tab
- Under the Student Records Menu select More BannerWeb Student Records
- Choose Obtain a Certification of Enrollment
- Request your certification through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse
- Follow directions from DrexelOne to the secure National Student Loan Clearinghouse
- Once you are on the National Student Loan Clearinghouse website, you'll
need to enter the following information:
Choose Login. From the Login screen, you will be taken to the Student Self Service Selection page
Under the Obtain an Enrollment Certificate menu, choose either current enrollment or all enrollment and then select the Obtain an Enrollment Certificate link.
Your certificate of enrollment will open in a new browser window in PDF format for you to print.
After you print your certificate, please remember to log off of the
Clearinghouse site. Once you have logged off of the Clearinghouse site, you
will be asked to close the Clearinghouse site page. After leaving the Clearinghouse
site, you will return to DrexelOne to log out.
- First name, middle initial, and last name
- Date of birth
- Your Social Security number