Please review the following information to ensure you successfully complete the graduation process.
- Graduation Requirements – Conditions you must meet to be considered a degree candidate.
- Graduation Dates and Deadlines – A schedule of important dates, including the due date for the Application for Degree.
- Applying for your degree –
- In addition to meeting the graduation requirements, you must also formally apply for your degree via DrexelOne. Read the Application for Degree documentation [PDF] for detailed instructions.
- College of Medicine students should complete the appropriate form on the College of Medicine Website.
- Graduation Clearing Representatives – The representative for your program will confirm your eligibility for a degree.
- Walkthrough Criteria – If you have not completed the requirements for your degree at the end of your final spring term, you may still be eligible to attend the commencement ceremony.