Drexel at BCC Checklist
This handy checklist will help you successfully navigate the enrollment process.
- Register for Orientation. You will receive a postcard that will include the Orientation schedule and registration information. Fall Orientation is held in August.
- Get your DragonCard University ID. You can have your photo taken at the BCC Public Safety office on the Mt. Laurel Campus. You must show a valid ID (driver's license or passport) and your Drexel acceptance letter or current course schedule.
- Complete the FAFSA. If you have not already done so, be sure to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Drexel's school code (003256). Students should apply by March 1.
- Complete any outstanding financial aid requirements. Confirmed and continuing students can check their status on DrexelOne. New student loans will not be disbursed from the lender to Drexel until the promissory note has been signed and all requirements are completed.
- Notify Student Resource Center/Financial Aid, located on Drexel's University City Main Campus, of any changes in your enrollment status. A change in enrollment status (from full- to part-time, for example) could affect your financial aid award. Visit the Student Resource Center website for more information.
- Review your eBill on DrexelOne. You can view your eBill at any time online through DrexelOne. Detailed billing information can be found on the Student Financial Services website.
- Forward your final transcripts. Send your final transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended to:
Drexel University at BCC Admissions
Burlington County College
TEC Building, Room 104
500 College Circle
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Final transcripts are due prior to the first day of class.