Allen C. Grant, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department Chair for Education Policy and Leadership Programs
Korman 241 D
M.S., Educational Administration
Ed.D., Educational Leadership and Management
Ph.D., Louisiana State University
M.Ed., George Mason University
B.A., The College of William and Mary
Areas of Expertise:
- Distance Education
- K-12 Virtual Education
- Educational Leadership
- Urban School Reform
- Early Childhood Education
- K-3 Virtual Schooling
- Virtual School Leadership
- Collaborative Technologies
- 21st Century Learning Skills
- Grant, A. (2009). Webinars at the Louisiana Virtual School. Principal Leadership. 9(9), 64-66.
- Grant, A. (2010). Tearing Down the Walls: Creating Global Classrooms through Online Teacher Preparation Programs. Distance Education Magazine: A Journal for Leaders. 7(2).
- Grant, A. and Geller, K. (2012) (Peer-Reviewed). The Use of Social Media to Enhance Communication in Bi-Coastal (Virtual) Group Projects. Sloan-C Blended Learning Conference and Workshop, Milwaukee.
- Grant, A. (2012). Planning the Perfect Webinar. 2012 Online Teaching Conference, San Jose, CA.
- Grant, A., Lee, V, DeCarlo, M., Neuman, D. (2012) Urban Change: Navigating Complex Challenges to Build an Effective University-School Partnership. Urban Systems Conference, Urban Change through Education Health and Environment. Newark, NJ.