Jennifer Adams, Ed.D.
One Drexel Plaza, Room 005
Ed.D., Educational Leadership and Management
M.S., Global & International Education
Certificate, Education Policy
Ed.D., Harvard University
M.Ed., Harvard University
B.A., Colgate University
- Comparative and international education
- Poverty and education
- Educational inequality
- Educational policy
- Quantitative methods
- Survey research methods
- Chinese education and society
- Child welfare
- Sociology of education
- Drexel University (2014-present)
- Drexel University (2013-2014)
Associate Clinical Professor
- Stanford University (2006-13)
- Davidson, Shannon and Jennifer Adams. (2013) “Adversity and internalizing problems among adolescents in rural China: the protective roles of parental and teacher support,” International Journal of Behavioral Development, 37(6): 530-541.
- Chen, Shuang, Jennifer Adams, Zhiyong Qu, Xiaohua Wang, Li, Chen. (2013) “Parental migration status and academic engagement in China: the role of parental and teacher support,” International Review of Education, 59(6): 693-722.
- Yiu, Lisa and Jennifer Adams. (2013) “Reforming Rural Education: Understanding Teacher Expectations for Rural Youth,” The China Quarterly, 216: 993-1017.