M.S. in Educational Administration
The M.S. in Educational Administration is challenging, innovative and cutting-edge. Based on a framework of state and national leadership standards, future school leaders participate in rigorous academics and authentic internship experiences. Students are immersed in 21st century learning technologies and a truly cutting edge and continually evolving curriculum.
The program is offered online and in an executive blended format in Blue Bell, PA by successful education leaders and reformers. Our faculty is comprised of highly effective principals, superintendents and researchers skilled not only as subject matter experts, but also as master instructors in online learning.
A hallmark of the program is the understanding that school leadership is never successful in isolation, and neither is learning. We deliver a collaborative experience, through partnerships with area schools, mentor support and opportunities for true engagement and discussion. Activities include a lecture series by national speakers, dynamic workshops and internship orientations. These experiences continue after graduation, with mentoring support provided for two years as you embark on your career.
Unique Educational Administration Program Options
There are five unique program options designed to fit your specific career goals:
- Option 1: M.S. in Educational Administration
- Option 2: M.S. in Educational Administration (with School Principal Certification)*
- Option 3: M.S. in Educational Administration (with School Principal Certification & Special Education Leadership Concentration)*
- Option 4: M.S. in Educational Administration (with Special Education Leadership Concentration)*
- Option 5: PA Administrative Certificate, Principal K-12 only. Requires a state-issued teacher certificate and a master’s degree prior to enrollment.
All programs are ideal for certified teachers and counselors who aspire to lead the education field to achieve students’ 21st-century learning goals.
* Requires a state-issued teacher certificate prior to enrollment. Certification may be issued from any U.S. state or territory.