IEP Meeting Facilitation Conference
Wednesday and Thursday, February 19 & 20, 2014
8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Drexel University’s School of Education Special Education Program presents a professional development opportunity for comprehensive and intensive training in the mechanics and legal benefits of IEP Meeting Facilitation and Conflict Resolution.
This conference will provide participants with training to effectively facilitate IEP Team meetings including:
- Managing strong emotions and preventing conflict at IEP meetings.
- Assuring productive and meaningful student-centered dialogue.
- Implementing a legally compliant IEP Meeting Agenda, while focusing team members
on IEP content.
- Julie Weatherly, Special Education Attorney
- Joyce Little, Ed.D. & Doug Little, IEP Facilitation Developers
- Cassie Velasquez & Robin Keim, Trainers
To register please contact Cassie Velasquez (firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-430-8482).
*Limited to the first 75 registrants
- Individual: $695
- Group Discount Rate: $650 (three or more individuals from an agency/organization)
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Location & Lodging
The conference will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City.
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
A block of rooms is available at the DoubleTree. Room rates are $139 single/double. Contact the hotel directly at 215-893-1600 to reserve rooms.
- Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a Continuing Education Drexel University Certificate in “IEP Meeting Facilitation.”
- Approved for 14 Substantive PA Continuing Legal Education Credits
- Approved for 14 PA Act 48 Hours