How to Post A Grad Co-op Job
Thank you for your interest in hiring Drexel Graduate Co-op students.
Since you have received your ID and PIN number you can now access our system for posting immediate Graduate Co-op opportunities through our Direct Apply Job Board. Below are the steps to log onto the employer website.
- Go to the website: http://bannerweb.drexel.edu/
- Click on “SCDConline Login Link”
- Go to the bottom of the page and enter your Drexel University ID and Pin
- Click on “Steinbright Career Development Center Services”
- From the main menu, click on “Manage Co-op Jobs”
- If prompted for service type, select “Direct Apply Job Board”and select Add a new job
- All job titles need to state in caps, 3 or 6 months, then GRADUATE CO-OP and lastly the job title
- In the Application Instructions section include contact & e-mail information
- Once you finished posting your job opportunities the Graduate Co-op Coordinator will review and approve them within a week
- Your positions are initially for 30 days but you have the option to renew in 30-day increments
- You may also cancel your job online if needed
- Follow the student schedule on the Graduate Co-op’s website to determine Graduate Student availability
- Reminder-Graduate Co-op jobs are full-time, paid and for 3 or 6 months
*Note: The first time you log onto the system, you will be prompted to set up a security question and password. You will also need to read over and accept the Employer Agreement Form prior to being permitted to post your job.