Become a Co-op Employer
Drexel Co-op: A Unique Human Resource
Drexel Co-op: The Ultimate Internship® offers you, the employer, a host of advantages including: an unlimited resource of motivated and skilled future professionals, six-month employment cycles that provide flexible scheduling options, and the opportunity to tap into the Greater Philadelphia region's most qualified job candidates before they join the work force.
Drexel Co-op Students are Unique
- Drexel Co-op Students historically perform better since employer evaluations are part of the University bachelor's degree requirements.
- Co-op Students are available to employers year-round, not just part-time or during summer breaks, thanks to Drexel's recurring six-month employment cycles.
- Co-op Students attend a mandatory classroom orientation before their first employment experience.
- They reflect on what they practice in the workplace and how it relates to their classroom learning.
- Drexel Co-op Students are considered full-time students while employed and are governed by Drexel University policies and procedures.