Dragon Jobs and On-Campus Recruiting
What is On-Campus Recruiting?
On-campus recruiting is when employers come to campus to conduct interviews for full-time positions targeting students graduating in June. The on-campus interviews take place in October and March so you should create your Dragon jobs profile and apply to positions within Dragon Jobs for these interviews.
How to Begin
The Campus Recruiting Process and Drexel Dragon Jobs are fully explained during the Steinbright Senior Series.
All students in their final year should attend the Steinbright Senior Series.
You can review job opportunities, submit resumes, and schedule interviews through Drexel Dragon Jobs. This is a very time-sensitive process and all relevant deadline dates are available on the graduating-students.
Create an Account in Drexel Dragon Jobs
Job postings are available on SCDConline through Drexel Dragon Jobs. We encourage students to have their Dragon Jobs profile and resume reviewed by the Steinbright career services team.
On average. there are over 500 openings listed for Drexel students. These positions are:
- Diverse and represent the hiring needs of employers
- Added daily and updated regularly
- Best reviewed with a search agent customized to relevant majors
Interviews for full-time permanent positions following graduation held on-campus take place during two formal recruiting periods in the fall and winter. Students should participate in our on-campus recruiting process beginning in the fall term of senior year. Employers may also choose to interview students at their location, both on-campus interviews and off campus interviews jobs are posted in Drexel Dragon Jobs.
How the On-Campus Recruiting Interview Process Works
- Fall job postings are available for review beginning the first day of the fall term – the online application process for on-campus interviews remains open until early October (application deadlines are in early October); our normal on-campus interviews take place in mid to late October. Certain accounting firms will be interviewing in mid-October. Companies not interviewing on-campus may keep their jobs posted as long as necessary and the application deadline fluctuate.
- You must log in to Drexel Dragon Jobs; and upload a resume to participate in our on-campus recruiting programs.
- Students selected to interview as part of the on-campus recruiting program will be notified via email that they were selected to interview. Interviews will be scheduled through the Dragon Jobs system.
NOTE: Some interviews take place off campus or are arranged directly by employers who will call or email selected candidates to schedule your interview. Check email and phone messages regularly in October to not miss an opportunity!