Co-op Photo Contest
Steinbright welcomes photo submissions taken by students on co-op for the 2015 Co-op Photo Contest. The contest will close on February 13. Students may submit photos in two categories:
We're looking for the most creative and interesting photo of you on the job during your co-op. You must be in the photo.
There's more to co-op than work. We're looking for the photo that best captures the full co-op experience. Photos may include landscapes, objects, animals and people. You must take the photo.
- You must be a currently enrolled Drexel student.
- You must have completed a co-op during the spring/summer in 2014 or the current fall/winter cycle.
- You may submit up to 5 (five) photo entries.
- Photos must be submitted as high resolution JPEG images.
- Save your photos in the following format: FirstName_LastName_ImageTitle_Category.
- Subject matter deemed inappropriate will be eliminated.
- If necessary, obtain permission to take the photo.
The photos will be judged by a panel of five professionals from across the university. Artistic expression, creativity, originality, and the quality of the image will be considered in both categories. The ten best photos in each category will be open for a public vote at the end of February.
First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded in both categories.
First Place: iPad Air
Second Place: $150 Visa Gift Card
Third Place: $50 Amazon Gift Card
By entering this contest, you grant Drexel the right to publish, use, reproduce and/or publicly display your photographs.