Co-op Photo Contest
Steinbright welcomes photo submissions taken by students on co-op for the 2014 Co-op Photo Contest. Deadline to submit is January 31. Students may submit photos in two categories:
We're looking for the most creative and interesting photo of you on the job during your co-op. You must be in the photo.
There's more to co-op than work. We're looking for the photo that best captures the full co-op experience. Photos may include landscapes, objects, animals and people. You must take the photo.
- You must be a currently enrolled Drexel student.
- You must have completed a co-op during either the March 2013 – September 2013 or September 2013 – March 2014 co-op cycle.
- You may submit up to 5 (five) photo entries.
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format, with a resolution of at least 2462 x 1632, 300 dpi.
- Save your photos in the following format: FirstName_LastName_ImageTitle_Category.
- Subject matter deemed inappropriate will be eliminated.
- If necessary, obtain permission to take the photo.
The photos will be judged by a panel of five professionals from across the university. Artistic expression, creativity, originality, and the quality of the image will be considered in both categories. The ten best photos in each category will be open for a public vote at the end of February.
First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded in both categories.
- First Place Prize: iPad Mini
- Second Place Prize: $150 Visa Gift Card
- Third Place Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card
By entering this contest, you grant Drexel the right to publish, use, reproduce and/or publicly display your photographs.