The Reserve Funding process for FY2012 has changed! READ BELOW FOR DETAILS!
Reserve Funding will only be open for brand new organizations and organizations which made national compeitions which could not be funded during FY2012 Annual Allocations.
Sports Clubs are ineligible to apply for SAFAC Reserve Funding. Any Reserve Funding requests will need to be brought to the Club Sports Council.
Fraternities & Sororities
Fraternities, sororities, and governing councils are ineligible to apply for SAFAC Reserve Funding. Any Reserve Funding appeals will need to be brought to the FSL Funding Council.
Reserve Funding Eligibility Requirements
|The following criteria must be met in order to apply for FY12 Reserve Funding:|
|1. Your organization is recognized by the Office of Campus Activities|
|2. Your Treasurer has completed Treasurer Training.|
|3. Your organization is a Joint or Undergraduate organization.|
4. Your student organization President, Treasurer and Advisor listed on the Reserve
|5. You are a brand new organization created from January 1, 2011 through November 4, 2011 and did not receive an Annual ALlocation or,|
|6. You are an organization which received an FY12 Annual Allocation and made a national
championship for which you need funding.
Reserve Funding Application
Please note the following limitations when applying for FY12 Reserve Funding
- There is up to a $5,000 maximum limit on awarded funding for an application. (This does not mean you are guaranteed the maximum amount).
- You can apply for no more than (4) events/programs in your application.
- If you apply for a conference up to (2) people will be funded to attend
IMPORTANT: You may only submit one (1) application for the fiscal year on behalf of your organization.
Reserve Funding Process
- Complete the application.
- Submit the application via email at email@example.com
- You will be contacted by SAFAC to arrange an appointment. During this appointment you will have the opportunity to go over your application with the SAFAC Commitee.
- You will receive your Allocation Letter along with your application with committee notes within 3 business days of your meeting.