The URCF is overseen by a Board of Governance, chaired by a faculty member, with membership that includes research-active computationally-focused faculty and administrators. Participation in the URCF through housing of exclusive resources and/or purchase of resources to contribute to the Drexel Cluster is subject to policies developed by the Board. These policies pertain to conditions for admission, acceptable use, reporting, and life-cycle considerations.
Board-related information, including minutes of past meetings are hosted at the URCF Wiki.
Board of Governance
- Gail Rosen, Assoc. Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Chair
- Sandhya Kortagere, Assoc. Professor, Microbiology and Immunology
- Geoffrey Mainland, Asst. Professor, Computing and Informatics
- Steve McMillan, Professor, Physics
- Joshua Chang Mell, Asst. Professor, Microbiology and Immunology
- Ken Blackney, Assoc. Vice President, Core Technology Infrastructure, Information Technology
- Paul Keenan, Exec Dir, Systems & Security, Information Technology
- Aleister Saunders, Professor, Sr. Vice Provost for Research
- David Chin, Sr. Systems Administrator