Health, Fitness, & Wellness Office
Drexel Recreation Center - Room 309a, 3rd Floor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 215.571.4555
Wellness Consultation - Sit down with a qualified professional and discuss your fitness and wellness goals. During this consultation, discuss ways to improve your total wellness and gain a better understanding of the services that benefit you.
- Fitness Routines - How to get the most out of your time at the gym
- Stress Management
- Time management / Work-life balance
- General lifestyle changes
To sign up for either of these services, contact Kathryn Formica - Assistant Director of Recreation-Health, Fitness and Wellness - at email@example.com or 215-571-4555.
Looking for new ways to manage stress and find healthy outlets? Come spend some time with Jersey, Drexel’s very own campus therapy dog!
When visiting Jersey please follow his office rules:
- Please do the following as you enter for the first couple of minutes:
- No talking to me
- No touching me
- No looking at me
As a therapy dog this rule helps me stay on my best behavior so I don’t expect attention from everyone who comes into my office.
- Please do not stand in the door way and point at me, wave your arms or any gestures of the like. I get jealous and sometimes bark which gets me in trouble.
- Please respect my puppy breaks. I would love to see everyone all the time but sometimes I just need a little nap. If there is a sign on the door that says I am on a break please come back later or check my Facebook page for my next office hour.
- If you can, please avoid knocking on the door. I tend to bark hello when that happens, especially if I was sleeping!
Any questions, or requests for specific appointments please contact my handler, Kathryn Formica, Assistant Director of Recreation-Health, Fitness and Wellness,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-571-4555
Wellness on Wheels
Want programming delivered to your door? Here is your chance - schedule any of the programming below and it will be brought to you! Programs can be presented in dorm rooms, Fraternity/Sorority houses, class rooms, etc...
Various programming is offered in the areas of Fitness, Nutrition, & Wellness. For full details, check out Wellness on Wheels. To schedule a program, contact Kathryn Formica, Assistant Director of Recreation-Health, Fitness and Wellness, at email@example.com or 215-571-4555.
Runners Workshop is a program designed for students learn the basics of and practice proper running as a form of exercise. This workshop will meet every Tuesday at 5:30pm in the Recreation Center throughout the 10 weeks of the Spring Quarter. The first workshop will be Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
First session: Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Sessions will take place every Tuesday from March 31st until the end of the Spring Quarter.
To register, contact Kathryn Formica,Assistant Director of Recreation-Health, Fitness and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-571-4555.