Club Sports Council
The Club Sports Council (CSC) is comprised of representatives from each club sport who serve as "the voice" for their respective teams. Each club has one voting member designated by the respective club, but all athletes are welcome to attend and participate in all CSC meetings, which take place monthly during the academic year.
The CSC elects an Executive Board annually, to guide the CSC's activities and work to ensure program and club goals are achieved. The E-Board helps build cohesiveness among the Club Sports Program through a multitude of responsibilities.
2014-2015 CSC Executive Board
- President – Andrea Kain, Women’s Basketball
- Vice President - Heather Krick, Women’s Volleyball
- Treasurer - Chris Martin, Baseball
- Secretary - Olivia Vaccaro, Women's Soccer
- Public Relations - Kristen Wolenberg, Field Hockey
- Programming Chair - Jon Napolitano, Swimming
- Programming Chair - Chelsea Edirisuriya, Women's Basketball
Club Sports Office Hours
Abby Ferguson, Club Sports GA:
Monday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The following forms are to be used by all University recognized Club Sports.