Club Sports Council
The Club Sports Council (CSC) is comprised of representatives from each club sport who serve as "the voice" for their respective teams. Each club has one voting member designated by the respective club, but all athletes are welcome to attend and participate in all CSC meetings, which take place monthly during the academic year.
The CSC elects an Executive Board annually, to guide the CSC's activities and work to ensure program and club goals are achieved. The E-Board helps build cohesiveness among the Club Sports Program through a multitude of responsibilities.
2013-2014 CSC Executive Board
- President – Alex Miller, Water Polo
- Vice President - Andrea Kain, Women’s Basketball
- Treasurer - Zac Harrison, Roller Hockey
- Secretary - Heather Krick, Women’s Volleyball
- Public Relations - Kristen Wolenberg, Field Hockey
- Member at Large - Kelly Reilly, Equestrian
- Member at Large - Steve Utain, Roller Hockey
Club Sports Office Hours
Caprice DeMirjian, Club Sports Coordinator:
Monday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The following forms are to be used by all University recognized Club Sports.
End of Year Report