Radiologic Technology: Transfer Requirements
Students who transfer from another radiologic technology program must meet the following entrance criteria:
- Complete a Drexel University/College of Nursing
and Health Professions Application for Admissions.
- Submit a copy of high school transcripts or GED
scores and transcripts from any colleges/universities previously attended.
- Submit a copy of current radiologic technology program transcripts.
- Submit copies of all clinical competencies performed
at the previous radiologic technology program.
- Forward a letter of recommendation from the transferring program chairperson (director).
Students who transfer from another program at Drexel University.
- Meet with present program Chair.
—Receive letter from program Chair indicating student's standing within the present program.
- Meet with the Associate of Science Radiologic Technology program advisor.
—Obtain a Change of Curriculum form.
- Meet with Associate of Science Radiologic Technology Department Chair.
—Return copies of signed paper work to Radiologic Technology Program advisor and Registrar.
- Maintain contact with Radiologic Technology program.
—Maintain current address and phone number until the start of the program
The radiology department must be able to contact the
student for questions and/or to send student
information and updates before the programs begins.
All students that apply are not guarantee acceptance
into the radiology program.
Technical courses will be evaluated by the program director based on credit hours, course content, contact hours, date taken, and all other pertinent data.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN DISMISSED FROM OTHER RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS FOR ACADEMIC OR CONDUCT PROBLEMS WILL NOT BE GIVEN ADVANCED PLACEMENT IN THE PROGRAM AND MUST APPLY TO THE PROGRAM UNDER THE NORMAL APPLICATION PROCESS.