Radiology Compliance Requirements
Please note: These are not prerequisites for application, but are required before beginning the program.
It is important to await essential program information after you are accepted. This information is provided only to give you an idea of what you will be expected to complete the summer before you begin the program.
- Current Immunizations
- The Radiologic Technology Program requires all students to obtain their CPR/AED certification before entering the program and maintain Current CPR/AED throughout their plan of study. **It is suggested that you take CPR with the American Heart Association as the certification will be good for the two years.
- FERPA form “Signed”
- HIPPA certification “training”
- Drug & Criminal Records Clearance. For more information see Downloadable PDF - ARRT’s Standard of Ethics (PDF)
- PA Child Abuse History
- Technical Standards form “Signed”
Ability to comply with the programs technical standards.
- Radiology Programs's Technical Standards