- Official copy of high school transcript(s) with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Official copy of college transcript(s), if applicable, with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Completion of the following courses with a minimum grade of "C." (Classes may be taken from high school and/or college but may not be more than 10 years old.)
- Algebra I
- Geometry or Algebra II
- Chemistry and/or Physics (Physics is preferred)
- Official copies of TEAS V – Allied Health Testing scores
- Students are encouraged to take the TEAS-V exam as early as possible. Scores must be submitted to admissions to be considered for the program.
- Applicants need to be able to comply with the Program’s Technical Standards
The Department reserves the right to require attendance at a scheduled interview with radiography program faculty.
The Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology Application deadline is February 1st each year.
All admission applications materials should be mailed to:
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2876